Selling in New Smyrna Beach
With over 25 years of experience in helping people sell their property, I am recognize as one of the leading Realtor™ in the New Smyrna Beach area.
In today’s market you need a Realtor™ who does more than simply list your home. Your home needs to be professionally represented and marketed. I don't wait for buyers to come to me; I bring your home to buyers. Here’s how I do it:
My Ten-Step Plan for Selling Your Home!
- The first step towards selling your home involves bringing your property to the attention of other Realtors™ and prospective buyers who search the Internet looking for listings. That’s why I immediately enters your home for sale with the New Smyrna Beach Multiple Listing Service (MLS) which links to the Daytona MLS and Orlando Multiple Listing Service. Listings will also appear on Realtor.com, TomAlcorn.com, Trulia.com, and Ocean Properties Web site, along with many others.
- The Internet is one of the best medium for showcasing a home, but it takes more than pictures to get the job done. That’s why each home I list has a Virtual Reality Tour professionally filmed and showcased on Obeo.com, my website and placed in my listings with all MLS services. This allows prospective buyers to come as close as possible to experiencing the warmth and beauty of your home before actually stepping inside.
- You know those black and white flyers you see attached to little boxes on the For Sale signs of so many homes? Well, those aren’t good enough for me, I create full-color flyer that pushes the psychological buttons of prospective buyers and creates an intense interest in your home.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is a great way to get your home in front of other Realtors, but when it comes to whetting their appetite to make a sale on your behalf, nothing beats being up close and personal.
Just like resort properties take travel agents on familiarization tours, I run my famous Caravan of Properties tours where I take area Realtors™ on a personal inspection of your home.
- Nothing gives a buyer the opportunity to experience your home like an Open House. I will work with you to make sure your house is presented in its best light, and I'll do everything it takes to make your Open House a success.
- Maintaining curb appeal is important, especially when you are no longer occupying your home while it’s on the market. I am serious about selling in New Smyrna Beach, so I conduct property inspections to make sure your home is in tip-top shape. Any problems? I will let you know.
- Should your home require any maintenance including lawn and pool care, I can provide you with my list of approved contractors who meet or exceed his exacting standards for quality work and world-class customer service.
- An informed seller is a happy seller – that’s why I maintain an online database where you can log in and view my notes, inspection reports, and a regularly-updated log of all activity. :-)
- My database is just one way that you’re kept in the loop. You’ll get a phone call or email on a regular basis so you’re always up-to-date.
- The process of selling in New Smyrna Beach shouldn’t be a mystery, and it won’t be after I walk you through the entire process and answer any of your questions. I do suggest that every seller gets an appraisal on their property to help determine fair market value and to also get a home inspection to determine any issues that need to be resolved .